Test Process and Equipment Engineer
- Kulim, Malaysia
In this position, you will be responsible to improve the process and equipment performance of Test Module in our organisation. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Continuous improvement of Test equipment and process performance to meet Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost indicators' goal to support Intel products ramp.
- Partner with respective Technology Development site and other factories counterpart to develop, startup, improve and define the critical equipment and process parameters to enable a successful startup and ramp of the factory
- You will be responsible to develop test content and Test Program for board & system testing
- Respond to escalation from Manufacturing/ Operation team and troubleshoot the hard down machines from the area where you are assigned to.
- Perform detail investigation and problem solving data analysis to ensure equipment / tool is up and ready to support production
- Align to product roadmap and build plan requirement, proactively work on collaterals ordering and tool fungibility qualification across links to support capacity ramp.
- Able to lead and provide coaching and training to sustaining and manufacturing workforce to improve their technical competency
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and lead a small team of workers to support factory tool and equipment install to meet critical schedule.
You should possess a Master/Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer or Mechatronics Engineering or related field. Candidate should equip with knowledge/skill set as below:
- Strong in electronic fundamental
- Familiar with computer architecture
- Software programming language and scripting is an added advantages
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively either independently or in a team
- Willing to work on day/night shift if required to support High Volume Manufacturing & New Product Integration
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY Intel Contract Employee JR0128529 Kulim
Back to top