Technical writer tools team
What will you do?
You'll be Responsible for designing, writing, revising and/or editing of technical and/or promotional papers (i.e., application papers, product descriptions, catalogs, manuals/guides, etc.).
Analyzes and interprets data to determine appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage - Information may be produced on hard copy or electronic medium.
Performs tasks related to the construction of technical and non technical illustrations and graphics.
Attends planning/coordination meetings to assess customer requirements.
Responsibilities may include :
- overseeing preparation of illustrative material, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts, supporting slide/video production, serving as editor on specific publications including article selection, artwork coordination, productions and distribution.
- May assist in preparation and layout of work for publication.
- Individuals act as internal experts, consultants, and program/project managers and represent the corporation to external groups, agencies, and vendors.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 2 years of proven technical writing experience
- Native English speaker - a Must
- Ability to learn highly technical products quickly, using pre-release software and internal documentation
- Ability to obtain information through research, interviews, and experimentation
- Experience with working in Scrum/Agile development environments
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and develop schedules
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
IL Intel Contract Employee JR0104144 Haifa
Back to top