Technical Project Manager for Data Center (Student)
- Guadalajara, Mexico
The Data Center Group is expanding the infrastructure team, and it's looking for a Technical Program Manager co-Lead project development for the DPEA Common Infrastructure, owning the overall coordination of Medium/high density Cloud.
The Technical project manager is responsible to develop and sustain different Clouds around the word.
In this position you will identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule. Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions. Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Student on Electronic or related Engineering Science bachelor or Master's degree.
- Student of Business administration or related Administration bachelor or Master's degree.
- Strong communication, networking, stakeholder management, Influencing and presentation skills
- Great connecting, partnering and business development skill sets, ability to pull together the right people and partner with the right teams across silos to land engagements and get results.
- Basic knowledge or experience on HW for data center.
- Must be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Tolerance for and experience working in ambiguous situations.
- Self-driven and pro-active person
- Sense of urgency, Ownership and accountability.
Plus qualifications include:
- Advance level on Microsoft Excel - Programing "Macros"
- Understanding of the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated Data center Clouds
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
MX Intern JR0140173 Guadalajara
Back to top