Technical Marketing Engineer
Become a member of one of the largest engineering companies in the world!
Your specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists in providing technical support for one or many Xeon product(s) and/or product family.
- Responsibilities may include: participating in new product development, representing the customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective, developing and presenting technical product training materials.
- Works with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations.
- Owns creation and maintenance of data sheets and application notes. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Listen, understand, and respond professionally to customer questions/issues. Candidate must work independently, multitask effectively and exhibit influencing skills and customer orientation.
- Verbal and written communication skills desired.
- Domestic and International travel may be required.
- Define and represent issues, in addition to driving issue resolution across multiple development teams, groups and divisions, while maintaining centralized communication ownership across multiple geos.
Colorado Pay Transparency Law requires that Intel discloses the compensation for jobs which could be performed in Colorado. Intel anticipates that the annual base pay range for this role in Colorado is 61,830.00 - 92,630.00.
In addition to base pay, regular Intel employees are eligible for an Annual Performance Bonus ("APB") and Quarterly Profit Bonus ("QPB"). Payout of APB is subject to eligibility and other program conditions as well as the Company's performance to its operational and financial goals. Payout of QPB connects Intel's employees to the quarterly profits of the Company. Employees in eligible sales and marketing positions receive commission in lieu of APB but are eligible for QPB. Information about these bonus programs as well as the host of expansive stock, health, retirement and vacation benefits offered to Intel employees are available at https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html Interns and Intel Contract Employees are not eligible for APB or QPB or for some employee benefits including, but not limited to, disability, life insurance, retirement, equity and certain leave programs.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Minimum of 3 months experience in:
- C and/or C++ programming.
- Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Lab and debug skills are required, including experience working with and analyzing output from test equipment such as the ITP, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and/or protocol analyzers.
- Some understanding of Intel Xeon architecture-based platforms with knowledge of one or more of the following: microprocessor architecture, chipset architecture, system architecture, board design, post-silicon validation, firmware and software are a nice to have.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Colorado, Fort Collins
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US College Grad JR0154094 Folsom Data Center Group
Back to top