Tech Lead - Pre/Post-Si Validation
Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to specifics.
Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Presilicon Validation teams in improving postsilicon test content and providing feedback for future ondie debug features.
Graphics validation and verification position responsible for analyzing architectural specifications and defining validation requirements. Ensure that there are validation flows to meet functional and performance requirements and other quality and security criteria.
As part of our team, you will help:
- Develop, execute and debug hardware flows and validation scenarios.
- Identify and close design and environment defects, including bug fixes.
- Debug hardware in emulation and silicon hardware environments.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Knowledge of Computer System Architecture.
- Understanding of a subsystem HW/SW stack, including the silicon, all onboard HW components and connectors and devices, drivers, and applications.
- Prior experience with IA-Core Assembly, C and/or C programming, Python.
- Experience with OpenCL or graphics programming or debug is a plus.
- Ability to independently read specifications, identify interesting test cases, document them, and implement them.
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
-Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Architecture/Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 12+ years of experience or a Master's degree in Computer Architecture/Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of experience in:
Pre-si and post-si validation.
Experience with Architecture, Design, Pre-Silicon, or post-silicon, experience in data center products and technologies (Memory, RAS, Security, Power Management).
Inside this Business Group
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.
US, California, Folsom;US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0154253 Santa Clara Intel Validation Engineering
Back to top