TD RDA Engineer
- Dalian, China
F68 Technology Development Real Time Defect Analysis Team (RDA) is looking for qualified candidates to join the team responsible for driving defect reduction efforts for latest generation of 3D NAND Flash wafers. Role incorporates designing, analyzing and communicating defect inspection data for excursion control, process optimization and yield improvement efforts.
- Partnering with stakeholders from cross functional teams to manage yield roadmap by defect reduction.
- Collaborating within RDA ( applications, operations and external vendors) and with PI, PE and YE to address defect, yield and reliability issues for new products
- Data mining and analysis with creative problem solving and manufacturing process optimization
- Balancing risk and speed of learning for experiments (SWRs), conversions and communicating process performance metrics for yield improvements
- Continue to improve inline detection through RDA tools for baseline defect improvement and defect related probe bins improvement
- Managing projects to ensure deliverables are completed within the required timeframe
- Lead new device experimentation, implementation and high volume manufacturing readiness for RDA
- Define, explore and qualify new integrated process solutions to meet quality and output needs of new processes for high volume manufacturing ramp
- MS, or PhD in a science or engineering field and minimum 2 years of experience in semiconductor research, development or manufacturing environment are required;
- Demonstrated technical leadership and a track record of problem solving with creativity and out-of-box thinking
- Hands-on experiences in technology development, technology transfer or startup are required
- Strong expertise of process characterization, qualification and troubleshooting is required;
- Direct experience in Silicon Process Technology Development/defect analysis is highly desired.
- Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Think and operate independently, while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities.
- Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities
- Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude
- Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
- Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Agility in learning, improving, and innovating
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN Experienced Hire JR0138193 Dalian
Back to top