System Validation Engineer - Memory
- Guadalajara, Mexico
In the Design Engineering Group, we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel's products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore's Law and groundbreaking innovations. As a member of the Intel Validation Engineering Group you'll play an active role in validation and debug to ensure our products meet the highest quality standards before they reach our customer's hands.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced and high impact Intel validation team focused on DDR
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 6+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 4+ years of experience in:
- Post Silicon
- DRAM/Memory Controller, Understanding of DDR technologies such as DDR2/3/4/5, JEDEC standards
- Python Scripting & C Programming
- Debug skills and willingness to solve complex problems
- Linux OS, Windows OS
- Design, verification or validation disciplines, system/platform level debug and root cause isolation, methodology, and tools
- Collaboration with cross-functional HW and SW team to solve complex issues and improve efficiency
- CPU Micro-architecture experience
- Experience in Microprocessor validation
Working experience of Logic or Protocol Analyzer equipment
Inside this Business Group
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.
MX Experienced Hire JR0155252 Guadalajara Intel Validation Engineering
Back to top