System Validation Engineer
Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Presilicon Validation teams in improving postsilicon test content and providing feedback for future ondie debug features.
• Bachelor's/Master's in Hardware Engineering or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science with minimum 7 years to 15 years (Domain Lead position) of related work experience.
• Candidate Must have high degree of Hardware architecture/ microarchitecture experience in CPU/SoC/Chipset/and one of the subsystems areas given below
• Strong knowledge and skills of Intel IA (IA32 architecture with uArch debug knowledge of Intel's Core and Uncore or equivalent architecture.)
• Solid understanding of one of the following domain Industry spec, associated technologies and architecture:
• USB architecture who familiar in USB Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous transfer, Type of USB, Host/Device relationship, Transmission & etc.
• Knowledge of IA/ARM core and system level Power Management architecture who familiar in PMC feature, VID setting, Gate/Chip level power management transition state & etc. Understanding of System Reset and Thermal related Validation expertise is a plus.
• PCIe architecture who familiar in PCIe interconnect, link, Lane, Configuration, Interrupt, I/O Read/Write, PCIe Layer, Form Factor & etc.
• Deep understanding of memory Controller / DDR (2/3/4) memory architecture and debug. LPDDR knowledge is a plus.
• Deep understanding of Graphics, media, Audio, Camera interface, imaging and printing , flash storage technology architecture and debug.
• Solid understanding of the Validation and Debug flows of a complex CPU Silicon:
• Knowledge on Validation/ Debug Flows and overall SOC Architecture.
• Pre-silicon Design / Validation knowledge is a value add.
• Good working knowledge in C /Python SW programming for content development and scripting.
• Knowledge of Verilog/VHDL and EDA design tools and pre si validation methodology is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communications and experience working in a cross functional team environment are essential.
• Good Team Player.
• Processes strong problem solving, analytical and debug skills.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0125961 Bangalore
Back to top