System Security Architect
- Hillsboro, OR
Intel Product Assurance and Security (IPAS) is responsible for implementing and operationalizing proactive security and risk-prioritized measures for all of Intel's products. IPAS is also chartered with understanding the next generation of security threats and technologies, while guiding future research and architecture decisions to secure Intel's platforms while fostering a security first culture into Intel's product development and strategic practices.
The IPAS architecture team delivers both architecture and implementation on four pillars: foundational security, workload protection, software reliability and security assurance.In this position, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of Intel's foundational security technologies & products by closely collaborating with internal and external partners, on the delivery of Intel's security engine vision.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for secure design and architecture, development and operation of Intel's hardware and software products and services including threat assessments, design of security components, and vulnerability assessment.
- Ensures products conform to standards and specifications.Develops plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyze risks
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal processes
- Maintains substantial knowledge of stateoftheart security principles, theories, attacks and contributes to literature and conferences
- May participate in development of intellectual property.Requires thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures and capabilities in order to perform nonrepetitive, analytical work
BS/MS degree with min 10+ years of experience in platform security and/or device security microarchitecture and/or CPU, SOC, HW security-oriented definition :
- Security micro-architecture experience with solid track record of tangible impact
- 5+ years' experience designing and/or implementing secure systems, including activities such as threat modeling, security architecture, protocol design, network security, operating system security
- Knowledge of x86 ISA
- Knowledge of Intel CPUs and SoCs
- 5+ years leading and/or influencing silicon design teams, peers and managers
- Team player, ability to work in cross-site and matrix environments
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Product Assurance & Security team is chartered with building & maintaining customer trust through unparalleled security, privacy & assurance of Intel products. This team drives security & assurance governance, identifies emerging threats, secures existing products through mitigations and defines & initiates future security innovations for Intel products.
Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0140897 Hillsboro
Back to top