System Integration Engineer
Intel EGI develops next generation of high-performance long-range scanning LIDAR systems. This project involves cutting edge electro-optic systems, HW, FPGA/ASIC, mechanics, FW and Algorithms. We are seeking an experienced hardware engineer to join our system integration engineering team. This is a hands-on position, and the primary responsibility will be system integration, bring-up and validation for our LiDAR product. If you are passionate about LiDAR technology in autonomous driving, and you have a solid engineering background along with experience in high speed mixed-signal debug or board level hardware design, we invite you to join us to our fascinating journey in automotive industry.
What will you do:
- Define & Execute lab experiments of system or component level electrical analysis/characterization
- Perform detailed integration plan of verification tests, as well as system level design verification.
- Generate and publish detailed study/experiment reports
- Work closely with architects to support product requirements and arch definition, evaluation and POCs and deliver requirements documentation for board designers, FPGA and FW engineers.
- Validate and debug high performance analog circuitry in a PCB involving mixed signal ASIC and electrical elements such as:
- High performance ADC/DAC
- Analog electronics: TIA, AGC, ADC drivers, laser drivers
- PLLs, filters and high speed signal transmission LVDS and SERDES
- Power supplies: DC-DC, Low noise regulators
- Support operations in smooth transition from development platform to mass production product
- BSc of MSc in Electrical engineering
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in system engineering and integration
- Drive action in the development team to hit critical performance metrics and deadlines to meet customer requirement
- Proven experience in PCB & ASIC debug
- Strong knowledge of high speed data converters and sampling theory
- Experience in board-level mixed-signal, analysis, and verification
- Analog testing skills and strong background with use of network analyzers, signal analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other lab equipment
- Knowledge of SW programming languages and scripting such as C++, C#, Python, Matlab
- Must have good documentation skills
- Knowledge of automotive electronics and requirements
- Experience with FPGA design/programming and system level troubleshooting
- Experience with Embedded systems and firmware development
- Experience with Power Integrity and Signal Integrity simulation
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
IL Experienced Hire JR0124440 Haifa
Back to top