- Bangalore, India
Designs and develops electronic or electromechanical equipment or systems oriented products. Responsible for prototype HW design. Responsible for designing the HW as validation vehicle or Customer Reference design for Intel silicon. The engineer is responsible for collecting the requirements from Internal customers and design a HW to meet Intel platform/silicon validation. As part of the process he prepares specifications, evaluates vendors, and analyzes test reports. Ensures products conform to standards and specifications. Electrical or Electronics engineer with High speed board design experience to design validation or reference design HW.
BE/Master's degree in Electrical or Electronics and Communications Engineering.
2) Candidate should have strong basic electronics background
3) Should have in depth knowledge of digital design, transmission lines, microcontroller based designs, Power electronics areas.
4) Experience of 10+ years in board design is must
5) Experience in High speed board design, Signal integrity and power integrity is must
6) Hands on experience on Intel silicon, DDR, PCIE, Audio, display and camera is desired
7) Should have worked on Power delivery subsystems
8) Hands on experience on cadence concept sch entry tool is desired
9) Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
10) Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Inside this Business Group
IN JR0133102 Bangalore
Back to top