System Emulation - Memory Technical Lead
- Folsom, CA
As a technical lead, the responsibilities include (not limited to) the following:
- Creates emulation/Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) models from a Register Transfer Level (RTL) design using emulation/FPGA synthesis, partitioning and routing tools.
- Defines and documents RTL changes required for emulation/FPGA.
- Develops hardware and software collaterals and integrates it with the emulation/FPGA model. Tests and debugs the emulation/FPGA model and collaterals.
- Defines and develops new capabilities & HW/SW tools to enable acceleration of RTL and improve emulation/FPGA model usability for preSilicon and postSilicon functional validation as well as SW development/validation.
- Develops improvements to usability by RTL validation and debugging of failing RTL tests on the emulation platform. Interfaces with and provides guidance to presilicon Validation teams for optimizing preSi validation environments, test suites and methodologies for emulation efficiency.
- Develops and applies automation aids, flows and scripts in support of emulation ease of use and improvement of equipment utilization.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Strong problem solving, debugging, multi-tasking, and brainstorming skills.
- Ability to collaborate, build trust, be inclusive, and influence across a diverse cross-organizational team.
- Strong self-initiative and persistence, ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and drive clarity in key areas.
- Masters or Ph.D in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years experience (over 5 years) in any (some/all) of the following domains related to system memory: DDR/HBM system memory design & validation; implementation/architecture; memory integration; validation technology/solutions.
- Experience with FPGA prototyping/emulation .
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only.
A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0142039 Folsom
Back to top