System Administration Intern - Linux/Windows
- Gdańsk, Poland
Are you interested in Windows, Linux, or FreeBSD? Would you like to learn about Hypervisors and VMs? Do you know or would like to extend your Ethernet knowledge? If yes, this is a job for you!
On this job position you will:
- Provide support to the Linux/Windows administration
- Develop and maintain virtualization environment
- Configure servers, switches' and network infrastructure
You will be responsible for the operating systems installation. Later on, you will have a chance to support the maintenance and development of the new functionalities (e.g. proxy services).
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server, Linux, or FreeBSD configuration and administration
- Good written and spoken English - good teamwork skills
- Active student status for the next 12 or 24 months
- Knowledge of virtualization environment (KVM, Proxmox, Hyper-V)
- Basic knowledge about switching: switch configuration, load balancing, teaming, etc.
- Networking - maintain network infrastructure, knowing of the network concept
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
PL Intern JR0146534 Gdansk
Back to top