SW/FW Audio Engineering Intern
- Gdańsk, Poland
As an Infrastructure and Platforms Solutions Group intern, you will focus on validation and development of Audio FW and SW for Intel products. You will join a team of experienced professionals working on delivering top quality solutions for new and emerging technologies for Audio, you will cooperate with teams based around the globe and have an opportunity to exchange ideas and learn from the best people in the field.
What we offer:
Competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance.
Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
- Take advantage of various career development activities, trainings and seminars
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Student status with preferred field of studies of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Good practical knowledge of C/C++,
- Good practical knowledge of scripting languages with preference for Python
- Good knowledge of modern PC hardware, interfaces and standards
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux operating system
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Audio, Audio DSP related topics will be an additional advantage
- Desire to learn and grow
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
PL Intern JR0129415 Gdansk
Back to top