SW embedded Engineer for Mobileye Jerusalem
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, join the revolution!
What will YOU do?
• Participate in architecture definition and design of next-generation Mobileye SoC for fully autonomous driving.
• Work on developing HW models for Mobileye SoC functional and performance modeling, as a part of Mobileye EyeQ® Platform Group.
• Integrate internal models and the ones from external vendors, to create a full-chip model.
• Build an architecture modeling environment and perform analysis of results to, and recommend the SoC architectural optimization based on this.
• Performance verification vs. RTL.
B.Sc. SW / Electric Engineering / Computer Science.
• At least 3 years of experience in C++ and scripting languages.
• Experience in creating and analysis of SoC architectures (advantage).
• Experience in Performance Models/Virtual Platform development (advantage).
• Experience in RTL verification (advantage).
• Knowledge of SystemC/TLM (advantage).
• Experience in embedded software development (advantage).
Inside this Business Group
IL JR0121974 Jerusalem
Back to top