Supply Chain Engineer
As a member of the Global Supply Management (GSM) team, you will be a full business partner vested in making the GSM Vision and Mission a reality. You will be working with Internal Technology Development partners and the Virtual Factory manufacturing customers to develop, validate and deploy continuous improvement projects (CIP) and/or new product introduction (NPI) solutions. You will work with external suppliers to define requirements and hold suppliers accountable for their manufacturing process flow to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield and manufacturability requirements. We have positions available near Portland, Oregon, and Phoenix, Arizona.
A successful candidate responsibilities may include:
- Developing/leading engineering solutions to meet or exceed quality, reliability, availability, yield and productivity goals.
- Design for Cost by negotiating with suppliers and identifying innovative solutions
- Establishing process for Sustaining Operations
- Leading User's Group and Development Working Groups between Supplier and Customer to develop project solutions
- Developing, maintaining and updating road maps of continuous improvement projects and/or new product introduction solutions with Suppliers, Customers and Technology Development.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, results and team oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to create presentations that are accurate, articulate and succinct
- Ability to influence, strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Ability to understand and streamline technical and business processes
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and a strong vision of future technology trends as they relate to semiconductor technologie
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
- Must have a BS or MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Computer Science or Materials Engineering or expect the required degree by December of 2020.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Basic Knowledge of Design of Experiments, Statistics, Test Process Flow will be considered as a plus.
- Familiar with Equipment Development and supplier negotiations.
- Understanding of Software Life Cycle, Test Software Validation, Test Programs, Prior Tooling/Module/Product/Equipment/Materials.
- Development or experience would be an added advantage on Basics of SEMI standards.
- Direct Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Experience working across geographies is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0113259 Phoenix
Back to top