Research Prime Contract Request for Proposal requirements, assess and assist with proposal Development, generate subcontract letters, evaluate the cost and price effectiveness of supporting Subcontract actions, and negotiate terms and conditions.
Participates in Intel Federal employee and training that is focused on procurement compliance programs related to the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) standards.
Provide input to the Intel Federal Finance division and responsible for Small Business activities, related Governmental reporting, Global Supply Chain Management (GSM) compliance documentation for audits, reporting, associated training, and DCAA/DCMA Compliance administration.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Review statements of work (SOW) and executes procurement requirements Knowledge of all applicable FAR, DFARS, DEAR, CAS and DCAA Financial regulations and policies a plus
- Responsible for performing price and Cost Analysis in accordance with FAR 15.4 guidelines.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to achieve objectives works constructively with the Intel Federal culture and produces quality deliverables
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines as a member of a team in a fast paced environment
- Assists in the implementation of business process improvement recommendations [e.g., new process/work flow, new process variability controls, education of incumbents/stakeholders on enhanced processes, etc.]
- Identifies and implements process improvements and best practices in data management, reporting and business intelligence
- Ability to develop methods to monitor data metrics and quality issues.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Must be able to effectively organize teams to support program requirements.
- Must be able to effectively resolve procurement compliance concerns and communicate solutions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Law.
- 8 years of industry professional experience and some Government Acquisition experience with FAR, DFARS, CAS and Truthful Cost or Pricing Data (formerly TINA).
- 8 years of experience in contract request for proposal requirements, development and subcontract letters generation. Experience evaluating the cost and price effectiveness of supporting Subcontract actions, and negotiation.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Government Request For Proposal expertise sections, Specific Contract requirements (SOW), FAR flow downs, Proposal response requirements and Proposal evaluation factors compliance.
- Master's degree.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Arizona, Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0113149 Hillsboro
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top