Student Lab Technician
- Haifa, Israel
Student position is responsible for planning ownership of a supply chain link. Responsibilities may include development, integration, optimization, coordination, communication and driving execution of engineering/production planning schedules, forecasts, materials, build plan & capacity requirements, and business and inventory strategies to meet business and customer requirements in collabo
Who Are We?
EyeC LIDAR develops the next generation of high-performance long-range LIDAR systems for autonomous vehicles.
The project involves cutting edge electro-optic modules, HW, VLSI, mechanics, SW FW, and Algorithms.
About the team:
Engineering team provides support to R&D teams with different specializations, check, validate, and approve new FW/SW versions from first project steps, through NPI stage and in the full production process of the product. The engineering team has different departments: testers assembly, modules testing, soldering, and bring up support. We provide support to all groups in the electronic boards catalog, working with PCB/SMT vendors and tracking orders.
What will you do?
The student will be responsible for planning ownership of a supply chain link.:
- Ownership on development, optimization, coordination, and driving execution of engineering/production planning schedules and forecasts
- Building plan & capacity requirements and inventory strategies to meet business and customer requirements in collaboration with cross-organizational supply chain stakeholders.
- May also conducts scenario (what-if) planning for engineering, products, processes, and inventory strategies when necessary.
- Influencing/recommending issue resolution strategies in supply chain areas using data-driven decision making across appropriate Key Stakeholder and Management levels.
- Drives continuous process/project improvements
What we are looking for?
- Student BSc in Electronic or Industrial engineering.
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience in production
- 1-2 years' experience working with PCB/SMT vendors
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
IL Intern JR0134226 Haifa
Back to top