Strategic Planning Student
- Haifa, Israel
This is a unique opportunity to join the Silicon Engineering Strategy Office within Intel Ethernet Platform Group.
Who are we ?
The Strategy Office is involved with the strategy and technology planning of Intel Ethernet related technologies and roadmap.
What will you do ?
As part of your role, you will explore advancements in these areas with focus on hardware implementations. This involves research reports on these areas as well as benchmarking relevant technologies. It also involves meetings with stakeholders across Intel from finance, engineering, architecture and business and potentially with partners outside of Intel.
You will support strategic deliverables throughout the organization in order to implement new technologies within Intel Ethernet products.
The position requires a combination of business acumen, networking capabilities and expertise in HW design.
Activities include support for competitive analysis and market analysis.
- Studying towards Master Degree in Business.
- Experience in HW design
- Knowledge on Ethernet technologies
- Knowledge of market trends
- Experience in market research and analysis is an advantage
- Experience working in a matrix organization is a plus
- A self-starter with good networking ability, time management, stakeholder management and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at both technical and non-technical levels.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English.
- Curious, open-minded with the ability to see the big picture.
- Strong personal motivation and will to succeed
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
IL Intern JR0142268 Haifa
Back to top