Storage Solutions Architect
- Gdańsk, Poland
Storage Software Architect is responsible for the technical direction of a project. Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms. Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements. Performs pathfinding and survey technologies. Interacts with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate the feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in IT engineering or application support, preferably with Intel Architecture CPUs, boards and/or systems.
- First-hand experience diagnosing and debugging clustered server system performance issues, stress testing, or benchmarking solutions
- First-hand experience implementing emerging enterprise IT technologies within an IT Infrastructure in a Solutions context; examples may include but are not limited to emerging AI, analytics, container storage, database, big data, software-defined storage systems, converged and hyperconverged systems, performance-sensitive applications, and open-source infrastructure solutions.
Nice to have
- Ability to describe complex technology solutions in business terms and demonstrate business value to customers
- Understanding of emerging trends in enterprise solutions, corporate IT, Intel architecture and competitive solutions
- Technical competence in IT solutions, both in IT LOB user perspective, and infrastructure hardware / platform perspective, where the software meets the (memory/storage) hardware specifically within one or more of the following areas:
- AI and advanced analytics systems, such as Kafka, Splunk, Tensorflow, Caffe,Torch
- Big data systems, such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Cloudera specific technologies, MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase
- Content Delivery and caching systems
- Detailed knowledge of IO and memory/storage related software stacks, drivers, file system, and kernel performance utilities (Linux and Windows).
- Competence in Intel technologies such as DPDK, SPDK, PMDK
- Be an activator, connector, and be passionate about growing business
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
PL Experienced Hire JR0145012 Gdansk
Back to top