Storage Sales Specialist
- Calne, United Kingdom
This job is responsible for driving BU (Business Unit) strategy, trends and opportunities in a way that aligns/adapts to local markets for DC (Data Centre) Optane.
- The candidate will accelerate our Optane SSD wins with storage innovators, channel OEMs, system builders and ISVs. The successful candidate will have laser focus on Data Center Optane SSD designs and goals to grow new customers and solutions.
- Candidate will drive alignment between Business Unit Sales and Country/Territory Sales teams to enable product strategies, roadmaps, plans and program execution to both revenue and new Design opportunities for DC Optane.
- Responsibilities cover edge sales support & downstream customer sales activities including pre-launch preparation, launch and ramp readiness, including partner enablement, overseeing the development and production of marketing material, sales training, and issue/opportunity management coordination between the field and the Business Unit Sales. Acts as a central point of expertise for the business unit/BU Sales in the country/region.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Information Security
- Considerable years of enterprise experience (or equivalent) with focus on platform Server technology enablement as well as relevant years of sales experience working directly with Decision Makers in the Enterprise market
- Keen understanding of the NSG (Non-Volatile Storage Group) business strategy
- Strong knowledge of Storage, Memory, SSD, HDD markets and competitive environment
- Ability to identify new business opportunities to grow Intel's memory & storage business
- Proven skills to conduct complex business negotiation inclusive of pricing, supply, alliances and multiparty business agreements
- Demonstrated ability to interface and influence executives in key decision-making situations
- Extensive experience interacting with internal & external stakeholders to obtain required support and achieve sales results in the field
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with proven ability to execute effectively across matrixed teams
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- 40% Business travel is required
We offer competitive salary.
Posting date: 28/02/2020
Closing date: 27/03/2020
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
UK Experienced Hire JR0124863 Swindon
Back to top