SSD System Test Development Engineer-SK
- Folsom, CA
This position is associated with the sale of Intel's NAND memory and storagebusiness to SK hynix (You can read more about the transaction in the press release - https://newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2020/10/nand-memory-news-q-a.pdf). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business' storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our Data Center NAND Division as a Product Development Engineer and work on one of the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology portfolios in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses many industry-leading SSD technologies including the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products. As a Product Development Engineer, you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 1 of the transaction, which includes the 3DNAND enterprise and client SSD business. Phase 1 is expected to close in late 2021, subject to regulatory approvals and other customary conditions. At deal close, all employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition to SK hynix.
- Leading and mentoring a team of developers with all aspects of test program development activities. This includes highly complex debug to ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Functional Test Architect a cting as liaison for other planning teams and contributing to the design, development, and validation of testability circuits.
- Analyzing and suggesting process improvements to prevent customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Autonomously planning and scheduling own daily tasks, developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, experience, and judgment.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 8 years' experience, including 3 years in a technical leadership role that supports less experienced team members.
- Must have 5 years of experience working in testing, product development, or a related field.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3 year of experience in coding with C, C++, and Python.
- 3 years experience with NVM product development, design validation, and qualification.
- 3 years of experience working with memory testers and test code environments
- 3 years experience in circuits and fabrication process.
- 5 years experience with the semiconductor manufacturing flow Fab, Wafer Sort, Assembly, Test.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0151431 Folsom Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group
Back to top