Sr.TD Process Integration Engineer (Expatriate to Dalian China)
Intel Dalian is rapidly expanding its 3D NAND high volume manufacturing facility, while starting-up a new Dalian Technology Development (TD) organization to develop future generations of 3D NAND process technologies. We are seeking candidates for TD Process Integration Senior or Principle Engineer position based in Dalian, China, on expatriate assignment.
- NonVolatile Memory Device and Integration engineers are responsible for leading research and development in order to architect, develop and deliver leading edge nonvolatile memory technologies to high volume manufacturing.
- They contribute to defining process and device architectures, technology collateral as well as develop scaling paths for leading edge memory technologies.
- The scope includes development of new types of process and device architectures involving novel materials, structures and integration schemes to deliver industry leadership in density, performance, reliability and cost.
- They collaborate with technology development partners in defining goals, developing the vision, aligning strategy and driving fast paced silicon development to meet aggressive technology node cadences.
- In addition they work closely with the product and system teams to ensure seamless integration of the memory components into Intel's system products as well as with manufacturing to ensure a seamless technology transfer and ramp to support the full envelope of component and system products.
The specific role and reporting will be specific to the candidates qualifications.
Ideal candidate will have direct experiences and significant results and track record in yield, integration, or device technology development (TD) engineering. Skills will include excellent analytical and technical problem solving skills, demonstrated teamwork, communication, and leadership skills. Excels at cross-functional innovation working with process, product, design, reliability, and system engineering
- MS or Ph. D in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, or related fields
- 8 years of experience working in the areas of semiconductor technology, semiconductor device physics, and memory.
- Ideal candidate will have direct experiences and significant results and track record in yield, integration, or device technology development (TD) engineering.
- Skills will include excellent analytical and technical problem solving skills, demonstrated teamwork, communication, and leadership skills.
- Excels at cross-functional innovation working with process, product, design, reliability, and system engineering
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Virtual US and Canada;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Back to top