Sr.Manager/Principle Engineer SoC Design Verification
- Hyderabad, India
The Datacenter Graphics Products Group within the Graphics and Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) organization, which is part of the IAGS (Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software) Supergroup, is responsible for the development of discrete Graphics and AI SoCs for Datacenter applications. We are looking for a Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer / Lead with the following responsibilities
The Datacenter Graphics Products Group within the Graphics and Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) organization, which is part of the IAGS (Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software) Supergroup, is responsible for the development of discrete Graphics and AI SoCs for Datacenter applications. Represent GTCHE and Intel in various validation forums (internal and external) such as DVCon etc.
- Driving SOC team/s for successful verification of discrete GPUs .
- Defining and tracking Pre-Si verification plans (Functional/DFT/DFD), at IP, Sub System and SOC levels
- Architecting Testbench Infrastructure & Content development methodologies for Simulation/Emulation verification
- Coordinating dependency resolution and deliverable expectations with internal and external teams to facilitate execution
- Reporting Regular Program Status to management
- Implementing/driving Initiatives for continuous improvement of verification quality
- In coordination with System team & architects, drive design performance to target bounding box
- Working with external EDA companies for new methodology exploration and alignment
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
- Hiring and Ramping SoC verification engineers to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- MS in EE
- 15+ years of prior experience working on verification of Microprocessors/GPUs/Asics
- Extensive Experience with validation / verification methodologies & tools
- Required Knowledge of VerilogHDL/C++/UVM/Scripting languages/Computer Architecture
- 5+ years of experience of hiring and managing large (40+) SOC verification teams across various geographies
- Excellent communication skills
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0139908 Hyderabad
Back to top