Sr. Wireless Stack Software engineer
- Beijing, China
In this position, you will join in Intel Wireless Software team, working on FlexRAN project. FlexRAN is entire wireless system reference solution on Intel Architecture for Radio Access Network, both 4G and 5G. Team is responsible for RAN L1 and L2L3 stack software design, implementation, optimization on Intel Xeon Silicon; Integrate, validate and adopt IA-based reference RAN stack to Cloud infrastructure; Improve FlexRAN infrastructure, and adopt IA platform advantages and new technologies in FlexRAN ref. solution; Scale FlexRAN reference solution with eco-partners to accelerate global customers' product GTM. FlexRAN team, who has together with marketing/field team built tremendous momentum for FlexRAN based 5G NR solution in the marketing. You are joining the team to make the network transformation in 5G era!
As a Senior wireless software team member, you will focus on:
- 5G base station L1 and/or L2L3 software architecture design, implementation and optimization
- 5G link level and system level algorithm design/optimization, and simulation platform development
- System wireless performance and computation performance level setting and performance tuning
- Enable ecosystem partners with an optimized wireless stack on IA
- Work with Telecom Equipment Manufacturers and Telecom Operators for IA-based 5G products design, implementation, and deployment
- Master/Bachelor in telecommunication, computer science or electrical engineering, or related domains
- 8+ years working experience in wireless system engineering. Experience in RAN commercial product and deployment in 4G/5G.
- Familiar with air interface algorithm design; Familiar with 3GPP spec - LTE/5G NR.
- Familiar with system level simulation
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++, script, etc.
- Familiar with Intel Architecture is a plus
- Good verbal communication and technical writing skills in Chinese and English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A deep understanding of software development, working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team with a track record of shipping software on time.
- Fast learning capability, and strong problem-solving skills; Curiosity and vision - having a passion for technology and can think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software; Comfortable working without micro-management of day-to-day tasks
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
CN Experienced Hire JR0135173 Beijing
Back to top