Sr TD engineer - Wet Etch - Expatriate to Dalian China
Sr TD Process Engineer - Wet Etch - Expatriate to Dalian China
Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is hiring experienced Process Development Engineers in the process area of Wet Etch to develop world class semiconductor manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering leading edge process capability, yield, cost and manufacturability. This will involve exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet device requirements for next-generation memory products. In addition to Wet Etch you will also be responsible for process module development for memory devices.
Job responsibilities include:
- -Design and optimize Wet Etch processes for leading edge memory technology.
- -Defining and establishing flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module.
- -Selecting and developing material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements.
- -Conducting process, equipment and material development projects with equipment and material suppliers. This will involve exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet challenging program goals.
- -Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- -Working effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- -Driving improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel.
- -Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem solving tools.
- -Establishing process control systems for the process module.
- -Training production/receiving process engineers in high volume factories.
- -Transferring processes to high volume manufacturing and providing support in new factory startup.
- -Domestic and International travel, as necessary to support job responsibilities
- -Identify potential intellectual properties (IP) opportunities and file disclosures
- -PhD degree (or MS) in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or an equivalent field. 8 years of experience in semiconductor process and/or equipment development.
- -In-depth understanding of Wet Etch fundamentals, transport phenomena, fluid mechanics, reaction engineering, Wt Etch processes development, chemistry.
- -Strong understanding of surface and analytical characterization techniques such as ICPMS, SIMS, XPS, SEM, TEM, etc.
- -Must have technical expertise within semiconductor processing engineering preferably in Memory process development for leading edge technology
- -Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills, with multitasking
- -Demonstrated experience working with external and internal partners, including leading edge semiconductor equipment and/or materials manufacturers.
- -A fast learner, able to adapt to the culture and the technology
- -Must be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs
Primary Location: Dalian China
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Back to top