Sr. Logic Design Engineer
- Bangalore, India
The Graphics and Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) Division, within the IAGS (Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software) Supergroup, is responsible for design and development of Graphics, Media and Display IPs as well as discrete Graphics SoCs (GPUs), targeting both Client Device and Datacenter markets. The GTCHE organization is at the center of Intel's push into the discrete Graphics SoCs market segment targeting next-generation applications such as High-performance Exascale computing, Deep learning / training, Cloud Graphics, Media analytics, High-end gaming, etc.
In this position you will be part of a world-class Silicon design organization working with a team of highly talented engineers working on cutting-edge IP/SoC architectures, advanced Silicon design and process technologies, with tremendously exciting opportunities for industry-leading engineering innovations.
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for IP or SoC development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- responsible for Logic design (RTL) and SoC integration of CPU subsystems and IPs, working with the architecture, IP, subsystem teams in understanding deliverables, timelines, providing SoC integration requirements, and working with the physical design team on placement, timing and fixing DRC violations.
- Responsibilities include Register Transfer Level (RTL) design, validation, debug, creation of tools, tests, and scripts and synthesis. Strong programming skills in Verilog, and familiarity with functional validation concepts are very important. You'll also guide and mentor junior engineers.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering with 8-15 years of relevant industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of digital logic design, IP/SoC architecture and microarchitecture.
- Experience in IP and/or SoC Logic / RTL integration
- Ability to understand and specify micro-architecture
- Familiarity with a range of internal and 3rd-party logic design tools
- Proficiency with RTL coding and checkers (LEC, CDC, DFT)
- Well versed in interface timing budget & clock domain crossing design
- Knowledge of VCS, Co-sim, Conformal LEC is an advantage.
- Analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong communication and team-work skills
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
IN JR0139710 Bangalore
Back to top