Solution Analyst - Graduate Trainee
- Collaborate with business stakeholders & IT partners to define features, designs and deploy new capabilities.
- Develop and sustain SAP ECC, e2Open cloud, Ariba cloud and other adjacent platforms relating to Direct Materials and Outsourced Manufacturing processes.
- Perform key stages of a feature release including configurations, testing, guiding user acceptance and etc, as part of the Agile Persistent Team APT.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- Understanding of the application of Software Development Life Cycle & Agile Operating Model.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously & working in a team environment.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP (particularly procurement & inventory management modules) or Supply Chain related domain is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
MY Intern JR0152038 Penang
Back to top