Software Validation Engineering student
- Ramat Gan, Israel
In this position you will be responsible for designing, developing and using test tools for validating the embedded SW components which enable the ETH FW features and capabilities.
Responsibilities include determining test parameters, specify test to be performed, conducting test plan review, designing tests, performing feature acceptance, first level debugging, resolving design and implementation issues, meeting production quality and reliability requirement, and updating test plan as needed through product life cycle.
Student for B.S.c / BA in Engineering or Computer Science / Communication
- Programming - ,C#-,C, C++ -Advantage
- Experience in wireless modem\PHY testing - advantage
- Practical experience in testing methodologies- Advantage
- Extensive knowledge ETHERNET technologies - advantage.
- Expertise in Real Time OS - advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Organized and self-motivated
- Excellent English oral, reading and writing skills
- availability 3-4 working days /week.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
IL Intern JR0125680 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top