At IPG FW we are working on Beast In Class Audio Voice and Speech recognition products. We are focused on delivering audio solution to Intel's products. We work with the Intel's HW that allows us to do things that we could only imagine yesterday.
We are seeking for E2E validation engineers.
As a member of our team you will:
- plan and scope validation on different generations of Intel platforms
- analyse data received from other teams and team members.
- provide input on health of our products
- work cross-geo with other teams
- Working with people that have good knowledge about audio subsystem, learning new things will came easily
- Very good opportunity of personal growth, not only by getting work experience but with very good program of variety of trainings
- A lot of off-work activities and groups of interest, e.g. Boardgame group, Cycling group etc.
- A lot of benefits ( private healthcare, insurance etc.)
Don't hesitate, join our team and make innovation your daily thing!
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to learn quickly and work effectively in a highly dynamic environment. We are looking for a problem solver with good interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
Ideal candidate should have experience in Firmware or Drivers validation.
Skills that we are looking for:
- Good practical knowledge of C#,
- Good practical knowledge of scripting languages like bash, python
- Knowledge about Audio architecture and its interactions with platform level components is and added plus
- good skills in spoken and written English.
Inside this Business Group
PL JR0158657 Gdansk