Software Validation Engineer (Computer Vision)
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
OpenVINO QA team is looking for the validation engineer who will help us keep OpenVINO product at high quality level.Activities are focused around exploring validation areas to strengthen as well as test infrastructure design to support automated builds and tests execution across different hardware platforms and operating systems.
- 2+ years of experience in complex software validation and testing including design of various test types: performance, stress, compatibility, portability etc.
- proficiency in a scripting languages like python and bash
- knowledge of CI systems, e.g. Jenkins or TeamCity and deployment automation
- knowledge of software versioning control tools like git
- strong skills in Windows and Linux and its different distributions
- good verbal and written English communication skills
Will be considered as a plus:
- C/C++ software development skills
- contributions to open source projects
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0137904 Nizhni
Back to top