Software Validation Engineer
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to validate server applications for native, virtual and cloud environment? In this position you will have an opportunity to validate software solutions for persistent memory applications. These solutions enable end users to develop faster and more efficient software for Intel silicon based platforms. As a part of this team you will be focused on the server business segment.
What you'll do:
As a motivated software validation engineer you will collaborate with a multinational team of professionals and have the opportunity to influence the vision of future software tools. As part of this team you will be one of first testers of revolutionary technology which will change nowadays computer system architecture! Collaboratively with other software engineers, hardware design teams, customers and open source community you will create and discover the brand new programming model. And you'll make it easy to learn and use for every person in the world. You will be defining and developing comprehensive validation methods designed to expose product deficiencies based on requirements of datacenter customers. You will be also creating and improving validation automation tools or scripts to increase the efficiency of the validation process.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline and 3 years of experience
- Strong programming skills and working experience in C/C in Linux or Windows Server environment, preferably in Software Validation
- Experience in software validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies
- Good team work and cooperation
- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Python programming or other scripting languages
- Ability to work effectively with open source community and tools
- Experience with server platforms and modern CPU architecture, such as memory cache hierarchy, and the implications for software performance
- Experience in application/databases performance benchmarking and validation
- Experience with hardware and understanding of firmware and software drivers
- Self-driven and comfortable with ambiguity
What We Offer At Intel:
You come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored. We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Inside this Business Group
PL JR0106761 Gdansk
Back to top