Software Tech Lead for Intel Sports
Intel Sports is transforming how fans experience sports! Imagine experiencing a season-defining moment as your favorite player sees it, or as the referee sees it: we can show you any angle and any point of view.
Intel Sports: changing the game with volumetric video - we creates "virtual camera" views from anywhere on the field of play, and delivers those stunning views to broadcast, digital, and mobile platforms. We partner with the top global sports leagues to bring these immersive experiences to market.
We are looking for a Software Technical Lead to Join the our game!
Engineering position duties and responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- BSc. /MSc. degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8 years of experience in software development
- 5 years of experience in C
- Experience with algorithms/data structures
- Excellent OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Extensive experience with System programming multi-threading, IPC, file system, etc..
- Good understanding of networking and TCP/IP protocol
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience with Windows and LINUX
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
- Experience with Real-Time programming
- Experience with Parallel programming, Optimization, profiling
- Experience with Cloud services development
- Knowledge of GPGPU: OpenCL, CUDA, compute shaders
- Knowledge of Video streaming and encoding/decoding
Inside this Business Group
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
IL Experienced Hire JR0109313 Tel Aviv
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top