Software Student for Automation and Enablement flows
- Haifa, Israel
We are looking for a Software Students to join Functional Validation Solutions Group in PESG Department.
PESG (Product Enablement Solution Group) is Intel's SW house, developing state of the art software tools, that provide Intel design and validation teams a competitive advantage and by this allowing the most advanced chip design solutions available in the world! We are looking for a self-motivated and innovative Software Students who can help us to design, develop and improve Intel's software portfolio by either creating/maintaining internal solutions or/and integrations external vendor ones.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team that deals with wide-ranging software challenges. We are a highly dynamic and innovative team; we dream and we deliver! You will help create Enterprise-grade SW products/solutions with other Senior SW architects and highly talented developers. The studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate position as appropriate.
Job Responsibilities/What will you do when you come to work?
The Functional Validation Solutions Group is searching for students to integrate with the team responsible of the development, support and maintenance of software tools, through which the hardware developers develops the leading processors of Intel .
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Software Student position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- Student currently pursuing a course of studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Systems
- With at least 4 semesters remaining until graduation and with high availability - the expectation is ~30 hours per-week on average
- Very good programming skills - scripting (Perl/Python), object oriented (C++/Java)
- Knowledge and development skills in modern databases - advantage
- English: fluent level - reading & writing (job will require working with international teams)
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0135073 Haifa
Back to top