- Haifa, Israel
Intel Software Engineering team under PPESG group is open for new Student hires.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the full software development cycle, starting from definition of a problem, architecture design, algorithmic research, user experience decisions and up to deployment to customers. There is a place for almost any desire in SW development field. Students are integral part of the team, and work shoulder to shoulder with talented and experienced engineers.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Software Student position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- Experience in any OOP language with desire to work on Python, Java or C++
- At least basic knowledge in software architecture, data structures and design patterns
- Out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving
- Self-motivation and drive
- Positive mindset
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems
- At least three semesters till graduation
- The job for 20 hours per week on average. Working hours and days are flexible
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0131436 Haifa
Back to top