Software Program Management
Develops processes and methodologies to ensure success of a complex project, including but not limited to product and release planning, identification of milestones & project goals, creation of schedules, and tracking of all items to ensure successful project delivery. Manages the project deliverables and project milestones (not the people). Drives creation and execution of the program Plan of Record, including Scope, Requirements Management, Success Criteria, Schedule, Resources, and Quality. Responsible for stakeholder management, including coordination of departmental or crossfunctional/crossorganizational teams as well as communication within the organization, outward to other internal groups and external customers. Acts as a single program voice. Strong understanding of customers and customer environment. Thorough understanding of the software legal compliance process, how to apply it and ensure that legal risks to Intel are mitigated. Defines and manages the project plan, driving closure on issues and gaps as well as maintains focus on continuous improvement.
• You should possess a MS or BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering. BS with 8 years' or MS with 6 years' experience.
• 6 years of experience in leading engineering teams.
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to VP-level management.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic cross-site environment
• Demonstrated ability to influence partners to reach project goals.
• Experience with pre-silicon platforms Virtual Platform, FPGA/HAPS, and Emulation, Pre-/post-si Client silicon debug, and/or familiarity with Client OS/BIOS/Firmware is highly desired.
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
IL Experienced Hire JR0110543 Haifa
Back to top