Software Performance Lead
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
An exciting opportunity to define breakthrough software performance differentiation strategy and lead performance optimizations for OpenVINO™ DL Streamer! You will be focusing on performance aspects of interoperability between different key components, including media processing, deep learning inference and traditional CV-based algorithms, achieving best-in-class performance (throughput, latency, HW utilization, power consumption, etc.) for E2E video analytics pipelines on Intel CPU, GPU and VPU hardware.
Working in an Agile cross-geo team, you will research performance configurations, profile representative workloads, drive development of flexible internal performance measurement system, optimize software components as well as drive optimizations by working with corresponding SW/HW teams. Our internal engineering and marketing teams, as well as external independent software vendors and original equipment manufacturers will count on your results to influence software and hardware products and market to end users.
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Physics or Mathematics or other related field with 5+ years of software development experience
* System-wide software performance profiling and optimization, solid experience with C or C++
* Expert in media and computer vision performance (ex. using Intel® Media SDK, OpenCV, GStreamer, VA-API, FFMPEG)
* Knowledge of modern CPU, Graphics and Deep Learning Accelerator architectures
* Solid written and spoken English skills - ability to efficiently lead cross-geo communications
One or more of the following skills will be a plus:
* Low-level software performance optimization experience
* Experience of development for Linux*-based operating systems
* Machine Learning / Deep Learning
* Development for embedded systems
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0138654 Nizhni
Back to top