Come and join the Intel Costa Rica Flex Solutions Team as a Software Engineer Student!
You will have opportunities to participate in various projects as part of product development or research.
The main focus of this position will be on system-level software development, in areas such as OS kernel, firmware development, network/graphics or other I/O driver development, imaging/media development, machine learning, and computer vision development and optimization, among others.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Tolerance to ambiguity
- Flexible, dynamic
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships and/or work experience.
- Active advanced student of Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Must be available to work for at least 1 year and maintain the status of active student.
- Academic experience with C/C++ programming, data structures, algorithms and Operating Systems
- Academic experience with of version control and continuous integration tools (GIT, GITHUB, SVN, etc)
- Intermediate to advanced English Level
- OS/RTOS Kernels, multi-threading programming, memory and resource management.
- LINUX Environments
- (System)Verilog-VHDL Programming. FPGAs, OpenCL or RTL Design
- CPU/GPU and Register architectures.
- Hardware low-level components such as I/O's, interrupts, network communication protocols, etc.
- Low-level Virtual Platforms for HW/SW simulation
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision
- Cloud Solutions/Infrastructure experience/knowledge (Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.)
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
CR Intern JR0151066 San Jose Information Technology Group