Software Engineer Intern
- Hillsboro, OR
The AD DE PPAC Software and Infrastructure team is looking for passionate multi-role capable engineers with a broad programming skill set, a focus on customer satisfaction, an eye for innovative user experience, and a thumb on quality. This team enables a vanguard of hardware engineers working on the next generation products using modern and scalable tools and methodologies. These tools and methodologies provide the backbone for accurate data-based decisions which impacts the entire corporation!
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short
periods during breaks from school.
As a member of this team your activities will include but not be limited to:
- Working with forward looking, talented, and passionate individuals.
- Participating in multidisciplinary research and collaboration with design, layout, and/or hardware engineers
- Participating in the definition, debug, deployment, and analysis of ML/AI algorithms for use in EDA
- Developing and testing new features and/or productivity enhancements for the larger group using modern tools, technologies, and API's
- Improving your skill set to stay up to speed with new innovations and practices
- And, having fun!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be consider for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum qualifications and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience can be obtained through a combination of prior education, current course work, projects, research and any relevant prior job/internships.
- The candidate must be pursuing a MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related field of study
- Foundation in algorithms and data structures, parallel computing, and/or ML/AI algorithms preferred
- Basic understanding of NodeJS, SQL/NoSQL, React, Scikit-Learn, HTML5, and associated web based technologies a plus
- Bonus if candidate has experience with: Circuit development concerns, EDA Tools, and related EDA scripting languages and technologies
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Los Angeles;US, California, Folsom;US, California, San Francisco;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Colorado, Boulder;US, Colorado, Denver;US, New Mexico, Albuquerque;US, Oregon, Portland;US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0140083 Hillsboro
Back to top