Software Engineer Intern
- Phoenix, AZ
Intel's Assembly and Test Technology Development (ATTD) Automation organization hires talented software engineers to create, develop, test, and support factory automation systems that enable Intel to manufacture leading edge semiconductors.
As a Software Engineering Graduate Intern within ATTD Automation, you will partner with other software engineers on development and validation of quality, reliable software systems.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing and developing applications
- Developing databases
- Enabling automated software testing and executing regression test cases
The ideal candidate needs to have passion for technology, software, communication and teamwork.
This is an internship and compensation will be given accordingly based on candidate education level and internship duration.
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Pursuing a master's degree or PhD degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related discipline and 6+ months of experience.
- Experience working with foundation in computer science principles.
- Experience in supporting one or more of the following areas are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Windows Server 2016 operating systems
- Linux operating systems
- Storage Administration: 3PAR and/or EMC and/or Netapp
- VMware Virtualization
- HP ProLiant blade and rack mount server hardware
- Understanding of basic network protocols
- Working knowledge of C., .NET, SQL is desired
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Intern JR0143968 Phoenix
Back to top