Software Engineer Intern
Module Software Solutions Group within Sort Test Technology Development (STTD) Component Department is seeking a Software Engineer Intern to work on the next generation of Intel's test equipment software.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature:
- Feature definition, development and maintenance of Intel's High-Volume Manufacturing (HVM) test equipment software
- Participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Cross-geo collaboration with engineering teams across Intel
- Participation as well as driving design and code reviews
- Finding opportunities to improve quality of the product and testing processes, bug fixes etc.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only.
A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this internship position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum of 3 months knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing last semester a master's degree in one of the following majors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Background in Software Development with in-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Agile / SCRUM model
- .NET Stack (hands-on experience)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0115950 Phoenix
Back to top