Software Engineer Graduate Trainee
- George Town, Malaysia
In this position, you will be working under the guidance of a technical lead in an assigned software development project. You will be assigned to help in developing and/or sustaining factory applications used for day to day decision making and efficiency improvement. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Technology exploration, designing, developing, testing and deploying applications (working in all tiers of the application)
- Working closely with project managers, technical lead, peer developers and customers local and across geos. Ability to work cross culturally and cope with different time zones.
- Maintain development and test servers environment to support activities across the whole software development life cycle.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields. Possesses skills as below:
- Software development in C#, ASP.Net, WPF, MS and Oracle SQL Server programming with knowledge in design pattern and framework development (eg MVVM WPF, ASP.Net MVC). Open source language such as Java Script, Java and others are a plus.
- Strong foundation and understanding of software engineering, programming concepts and principles.
- Excellent exposure to good usability design and software optimization.
- Highly analytical and an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly initiative, innovative and demonstrates a keen desire to keep up with the latest technology curve via a self-learning and continuous improvement attitude.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills to articulate problem statement and solution effectively.
- Ability to operate independently and cope with a highly challenging environment.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY Intern JR0143562 Penang
Back to top