Software Engineer - CPU Simulator Team
- Haifa, Israel
We are forming a new team to build a cutting-edge simulator for CPU development, and looking for exceptional SW engineers to join our team. The simulator will be used at the very center of Intel, throughout the entire product lifecycle of our CPUs. In this role, you will be involved with the development of every aspect of the simulator, conforming to the highest levels of SW quality standards. You will own, design and implement SW modules within the simulator, and tackle interesting technical challenges to meet the aggressive quality, functional and performance targets set for this project. In this position, you will have a direct impact on Intel products and have big room for personal growth.
• Strong SW professional with at least 5 years of experience working on complex SW projects, developing in C, C++ or similar
• Team player
• Ability and desire to quickly learn new skills
• Ability to understand and implement specs
• Experience developing multi-threaded code is an advantage
• Experience with functional and/or performance modeling is an advantage
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
IL Experienced Hire JR0142371 Haifa
Back to top