Software Engineer (AI/ML) - System Integration and Validation
- Bangalore, India
Are you interested in exploring application of AI-ML technology in client space? Would you like to be a part of Intel's Client AI journey? Would you like to be a part of Intel Athena story by validating usages and experiences on client systems? Come join Intel's Client Computing Group's System integration and validation (SIV) Team where you can influence AI intercepts for Hardware, Firmware, Software & Systems spanning a range of client product.
The Role is of a system engineer who understands the AI/ML space and its application in client space. He can work with Hardware, firmware, bios, OS teams to ensure the functionality of the AI/ML features and its usages and user experiences.
CCG is responsible for all aspects of the client computing continuum, which includes platforms that integrates in notebook, two in one system, desktop computers for consumers and businesses, tablets, and phones. As part of the team you will be working on most cutting-edge platforms and features.
Your role requires a validation mindset and an affinity for validating and debugging various client AI usages on complex systems.
This requires good understanding of AI/ML concepts, understanding of AI/ML inferencing frameworks, hardware / software system stack understanding and learning new advancements in a AI algorithm, framework and tools. Ability to identify flaws and vulnerabilities, debug and suggest mitigations are a important part of the role.
Your work includes teamwork collaboration in validation, defect isolation, triage and working with the development team (hardware, firmware, bios, UEFI, driver, OS etc) to get the fix.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Responsible for validating and testing AI usages and user experiences on PC client systems. Responsibilities include validating AI/ML functionalities and usages on Intel client hardware in the lab environment. Person would be responsible for creation and/or enhancement of validation test strategy, plan and content for AI/ML client systems. He needs to be able to convert functional requirements into test cases.
- Validating and testing AI usages and user experiences on PC client systems.
- Responsible for validating AI/ML functionalities and usages on Intel client hardware in the lab environment.
- Develop Test Plan and Formulate Test Strategies for validating AI features pertaining to hardware, software, IP features
- Responsible for creation and/or enhancement of validation test strategy, plan and test content for AI/ML features and usages on client systems. He needs to be able to convert functional requirements into test cases.
- Communicate and contribute such insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with development teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities throughout the application lifecycle.
- Develop deep understanding of a complex software system architecture and Intel Processor micro architecture.
- K eeping oneself updated with development in AI/ML landscape pertaining to frameworks, algorithms and usages.
- Applicants should ideally possess 5-12 years of experience in the field of system integration & validation
- Familiarity with Inferencing and acceleration frameworks like OpenVino and WinML is must.
- Prior working knowledge in VPU and AI hardware accelerators is a must.
- Good understanding of AI/ML frameworks, Tools and Algorithms.
- Good understanding of application of AI/ML concepts, workload & usages
- Working knowledge on camera and/or sensor subsystem is a plus.
- Experience with performance measurement is a plus
- Concepts in Multimedia, Imaging, Sensor & Audio is a plus and familiarity with frameworks like OpenCV is a plus
- Validation and Debug mindset and affinity to find vulnerabilities in AI domain
- Prior experience in Test strategy and Test plan creation for AI usages is a plus
- Proficient in writing test plans and formulating test strategies for validating HW/SW features.
- Knowledge of validation and debug tools and/or methodologies is mandatory
- Good understanding of Intel PC hardware& software architecture
- Knowledge of computer architecture, CPU, SoC, chipsets, BIOS, Firmware, Drivers, and others
- Basic understanding of windows applications, frameworks and drivers. Intel SW stack and FW components like bios/fw is a must
- Prior Software validation experience on Intel hardware
- Demonstrable knowledgeable in Windows OS internals - Sensor subsystem, AI Inferencing and frameworks
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision is a must.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0137945 Bangalore
Back to top