- George Town, Malaysia
- Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
- Working closely with Marketing and R&D department in developing Quartus II Device Configuration Megafunction (ready-made, parameterized, pre-tested blocks of intellectual property that are optimized to make efficient use of the architecture of the targeted programmable device).
- Working on board and equipment to perform feature verification and trouble shooting.
Skills and qualification of our Software Engineer are as follow:
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering equivalent with a minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in a relevant field
- Smart, motivated, interested on working both hardware and software
- Strong in C/C programming language
- Experience in RTL (Verilog & VHDL) and Digital Circuit Design is preferred
- Knowledge about EDA tools (e.g. Simulation, Verification), FPGA development and CAD tool algorithm will be a plus
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and often intense project environment
- Self driven and requirement minimal supervision in driving projects
If your skills and qualification match this and interested to hear more about this type of Profile, please click apply to subscribe.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0080229 Penang
Back to top