- Phoenix, AZ
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state of the art from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly and/or test facilities.
We're looking for talented Automation Software Architects to design and develop factory automation systems that enable Intel to manufacture leading edge semiconductors as part of its Assembly and Test Technology Development (ATTD) Automation organization.
In this position, you will be working in ATTD automation group to design, develop, deliver and support integrated software solutions for Intel's advanced Assembly Packaging factories.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Architect best-fit factory automation capabilities using technical leadership in current automation application features and/or data modelling and applying best-in-class standardized software design principles.
- Build and sustain data and software design standards to be adopted by automation engineers that enable clear functional and data partitioning, facilitate reusability across module and/or flow variations and diminish factory interruptions due to automation.
- Lead technical teams of automation and manufacturing engineers to develop and enhance integrated solutions that provide functional extensibility.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Analytical problem solving, written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and partnership skills.
- The candidate must also demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation.
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Possess a bachelor's degree (with 4+ years of experience) or master's degree (with 3+ years of experience) or PhD degree (1+ years of experience) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with AMAT FAB300 software.
The candidate must have knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Software and database architecture and development.
- Integrated software design experience.
- Middleware technologies.
- Computer infrastructure (servers, networks, storage).
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio, .NET), Object Oriented Programming (C#, C++), Microsoft or Linux operating systems, Oracle or Microsoft database technologies, or building distributed systems
- Possess a bachelor's degree or master's degree or PhD degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related discipline with 8+ years of experience.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0149128 Phoenix
Back to top