- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
The qualified candidate will join Intel Costa Rica Flex Solutions team as a Software Engineer and will have opportunities to participate in various projects as part of product development or research.
The main focus of this position will be on system-level software development, in areas such as OS kernel, firmware development, network/graphics or other I/O driver development, imaging/media development, machine learning, and computer vision development and optimization, among others.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Tolerance to ambiguity
- Flexible, dynamic
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field with 3+ years of below experience OR a Master's Degree in same areas with only academic experience.
- C/C++ programming, data structures, algorithms and Operating Systems
- Version control and continuous integration tools (GIT, GITHUB, SVN, etc)
- Advanced English Level
- Embedded systems, microcontrollers and CPU architecture.
- RTOS Kernels, multi-threading programming, memory and resource management.
- Hardware low-level components such as I/O's, interrupts, network communication protocols.
- Python or Java
- FPGA, (System)Verilog/VHDL, OpenCL or RTL Design
- Machine learning and computer vision
- Cloud Solutions/Infrastructure experience/knowledge (Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.)
Inside this Business Group
Enable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing - across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.
CR College Grad JR0151065 San Jose Software and Advanced Technology Group
Back to top