The candidate will be working in the Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) of Intel developing the software for Quartus tool that programs the current/next generation of FPGA devices. The candidate will be required to have excellent software engineering skills. He will be developing software support for high-speed transceivers and other peripheral components and will help in automating the device modeling process. The candidate will be implementing new features as well as root-causing/fixing issues on existing features, while maneuvering his way through a big code base. He will be required to collaborate with US team and may need to attend meetings early morning/late night.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical and Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in one or more software programming languages (C/C , Python)
- Good understanding of data-structures/algorithms
- Scripting skills (Python/Perl/Tcl)
- Understanding of the build process/makefiles
- Preferable to have hardware knowledge and RTL skills including:
- Understanding of hardware description languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Experience in running simulations using various tools from Cadence, Synopsys, and Mentor Graphics
- Preferable to have Electronic Design Automation (EDA) experience
- Preferable to have FPGA experience
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0094848 Penang
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top