Software Development Validation Engineer for Mobileye Haifa
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
• Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
• 1-2 years of experience in software development.
• Strong technical skills with motivation to compete high challenges.
• Broad view of systems and flows dependencies.
• Highly motivated, self-learning ability and strong technical skills.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous and frequently changing environment.
• Passion for quality and relentless improvement.
• Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
• Passion to learn and get things done.
• C, C++, Python programming experience in Linux environment
• Deep Learning knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of software quality engineering methods
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.
IL College Grad JR0109286 Haifa
Back to top