Software Development Validation Engineer for Mobileye Haifa
Mobileye -Intel's Autonomous Driving group is looking for a SW Valdition eng to join the SDK validation group in Haifa. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, developing Deep Learning and Computer Vision software in one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
Our validation team works side by side with the software developers to design and develop automated tests to validate the product functionality and performance, and uncover all types of defects. We strive to meet highest standard of quality for products we deliver to our customers.
We work in a challenging and frequently changing environment, while supporting diverse development teams and continues releases delivery.
What will YOU do?
In your role, you will be responsible for:
- Development of test strategy and test plans for various components of the product, in the deep learning and computing vision domains
- Design and develop automated validation tests, based on deep understanding of the SW features.
- Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
- Develops validation tools and infrastructure.
• Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
• 1-2 years of experience in software development.
• Strong technical skills with motivation to compete high challenges.
• Broad view of systems and flows dependencies.
• Highly motivated, self-learning ability and strong technical skills.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous and frequently changing environment.
• Passion for quality and relentless improvement.
• Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
• Passion to learn and get things done.
• C, C , Python programming experience in Linux environment
• Deep Learning knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of software quality engineering methods
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.
IL Experienced Hire JR0109288 Haifa
Back to top